Wednesday 16 December 2015

All about Metallic


Hi guyss :) how are today? hope everything in alright :)
In this wednesday, i want to share to you guys my (i think this is) last photos that i took in a few months ago, when my hair still long and in pink color. These photos taken by my friend after we were attending an beauty talk-show with Jennifer Bachdim. 
This is the first time i met Jennifer Bachdim in person, she's so pretty and humble, we were talking about beauty, fashion, till what kind of camera that she use to take an ootd, because i really love all of her photos, and she shared everything with us.
Actually i really really lovee with her style, she's really cool yet pretty in every photos, she can wear edgy style and also she can being girly and still with her signature style. And she also has a youtube channel too about her family and her daily routine. Maybe i'll make a post about her in my another blog in WhatWeLike.co really soon :)

So guys, about my outfit in this post, i wore metallic and colorful stuff from my head to toe, and for the first time i wore cute bow tie at my hair, i think this is one of my hair-style so far hahaha :)
Well, we went to a mall near from that event just to find a good spot to take some photos. And this is the result, hope you guys enjoy with my new post and see you :)
















 See youuu on the next post yaaa guys :) enjoy with my new outfit post ;) 

kisses 
SONYA THANIYA

what do you think about my outfit ont this post??  
Do not forget to leave your comment ^^

Follow me on instagram : @SONYATHANIYA

14 comments:

  1. ihh bagus outfitnya! heelsnya cute banget son, love the metal stuffs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all metallic stuff and your hair style tho <3 very good styling babe.

    KIKO,
    http://rizmr.blogspot.co.id

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaah I'm so jealous! I want to meet Jennifer Bachdim in person too <3
    Love your silver skirt so much, Onyaa

    Take care,
    Rizuna from 100% Nerd

    ReplyDelete
  4. you seems have a good time, nice outfit you look great :)

    christynate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great!
    Would you like to follow each other on Google Friend connect (GFC) and Google +?
    let me know if you follow me and i will follow you back.
    We can follow each other on Instagram too :) If you want.
    http://astbakay.blogspot.ru/
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/astbakay/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing, I love it! Happy holidays dear!
    Irresistible me Diamond Hair Styler on my last post HERE!

    •♥• Mary María Style •♥•

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look so cute with pink hair...and I really love this outfit! Fabulous shoes<3

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute!

    xx,
    angel
    http://angelynagatha.blogspot.co.id/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love your fashion sense.
    you always look amazing so all of your outfits are lovely.
    would you like to follow each other on GFC & G+? If you follow me,
    I will follow you back after it.
    www.tomntins.com

    ReplyDelete